Please click below for an overview of results.
Please see the link below for the result of the Affordable Housing Planning application decided by the planning committee on 18th May.
HPC and HVCLT meeting 15th December 2020 (Closed meeting)
1. CLT to provide an update on membership, CLT membership meetings that have taken place and consultations with members.
2. CLT update on all sites under consideration. Especially any discussions that have taken place with land owners
3. CLT assessment of Parish Council Survey and comments made by respondents.
4. CLT Exhibition; numbers attended and feedback received.
5. Folly Hill Paddock timeline for planning application and outcome of preliminary discussions with the NFNPA
6. CLT expectations of HPC and issues for the council to consider.
HPC Public Meeting - Affordable Housing Jan 2020
January 2020 update.
Please click on the link below for notes and presentations from the meeting held 17th January 2020.
HPC conditions for affordable housing support
As part of its work to consider the provision of a small number of affordable houses within Hale, the Parish Council has produced a document setting out a number of practical and structural considerations that will be used when assessing any requests for support from Hale Parish Council. Community engagement has to date been facilitated by the Hale Housing Consulting Group which was set up by Hale Parish Council and open to all residents. The recommendations of Hale Housing Consulting Group have been considered in detail as part of the process of production of this document which was presented to Hale Parish Council for formal approval and adoption at the Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
Click here to access the conditions document
Hale Village Community Land Trust ( the "CLT")
The Hale Village Community Land Trust information can be accessed via this link. www.halevillageclt.co.uk
Parish Council's Affordable Housing Session - Jan 2019
Councillors from HPC together with other local Parish Council representatives attended a meeting with NFDC officers Tim Davis (Housing Development & Strategy Manager) and Sarah Lee (Housing Development Officer)
Cllr Lucas' notes from the meeting (reviewed and agreed by Tim Davies) can be found here
Housing in Hale
Hale Housing Needs
Thanks to those of you who took the time to complete and return the Hale Housing Needs survey sent out by New Forest District Council. Action Hants has collated the information from the responses received and a copy of the report is attached here. Please contact the clerk if you would like to be sent a paper copy.