LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY FOR HALE PARISH COUNCIL NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
THE ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY FOR HALE will be held on
TUESDAY 5th APRIL 2022 at 6.00pm in Hale Village Hall.
All public are welcome to attend. Local government electors for the parish of Hale will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting will be as follows:
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on 13th April 2021
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report for 2021/22
4. To receive a report from Councillor Edward Heron, Leader of the Council, Downlands and Forest Ward, New Forest District Council.
5. Representative reports from local organisations:
· Lindsey Knight – Hale School PTA
· Jacqui Hartas – Chair of Hale Village Hall Committee
· Jacqui Hartas – Hale And Woodgreen Magazine
· National Trust - New Forest and South West Hampshire
· Sharon Barnett – Hale and Woodgreen Neighbourhood Watch (Written Report)
· Stephen Roper – Hale Social Committee
· PCSO Steve May - New Forest West, Neighbourhood Policing Team
6. Public comments and questions.
All parish councils are required by law to hold an Annual Parish Meeting/Assembly and this must take place between 1st March and 1st June. This is not a meeting of the Parish Council but a meeting of all local government electors for the parish which the public can participate in. The purpose of the meeting is for the Parish Council, and other village organisations, to report on what they have been doing over the past year and it also enables electors to have their say on anything they consider to be of importance in the parish.